If you are using a modern template, Direct Mail makes it easy to include links to your social media pages or to your website:
- Choose Insert Content > Follow from the message editor toolbar
- Click the location in your message where you want the links to appear
- Click on the block to edit its properties.
- Type in the URL for your website, and/or the names of any social media pages you want to include.
- By default, company website, Facebook, and Twitter options are displayed. You don’t need to include all of these in your message. If you leave a field blank, the corresponding logo/link will be omitted from the message when it is sent. Click the Plus button to add links to other social media platforms (like Instagram, YouTube, etc.).
The following social media platforms are supported: